who lived here? who do i want to be? who wrote this? who would throw this away? who has the time? who do you love? who were my great great grandparents? who owned this? who are you? who were my parents? who sings this? who cares? who said that? who made this? who is in that photo? who is my sister? who designed this? who fell for that? who bought that? who knit this? who thought of that? who sat there? who am i? who vintage.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

your smile beams like sunshine

on a dove's wings
and the leaves dance and play
after you







take my hand and hold it
as you would a flower






be careful with my heart
oh darlin'
she's made of glass


what: the moving process. ugh. slowly but surely things are coming together beautifully. pink coffee table? why yes please.

song: torquoise by donovan as heard below.

2 comments:

  1. that is the ugliest couch I have ever seen. However, I do love the blue/green book case/message center. I'd love to buy you a chia pet and come see your new digs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. steph is in agreement with you. i'm not saying you HAVE to drop acid to appreciate that couch but...
    KIDDING. kyl and i don't drop acid. on tuesdays. KIDDING. again.

    and that little secretary desk is kyl's. i just distressed it up a bit and it's good to go. love it.

    wait till you see the kitchen. it's so girly it feels like a vintage playhouse everytime i'm in it. imagine the kitchen you would have designed if you were a little girl. that's it.

    ReplyDelete