who lived here? who do i want to be? who wrote this? who would throw this away? who has the time? who do you love? who were my great great grandparents? who owned this? who are you? who were my parents? who sings this? who cares? who said that? who made this? who is in that photo? who is my sister? who designed this? who fell for that? who bought that? who knit this? who thought of that? who sat there? who am i? who vintage.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

the virginia table

one cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.






quote: virginia woolf from a room of one's own
for sale: the virginia table. shabby chic and shiny baby! small dining room table for four. $115. (sorry, sold)

might i suggest...a set of four creamy/golden chairs to go with this table? and perhaps a black chandelier? i'll have those items coming soon kids. patience is a virtue.

1 comment:

  1. I think I need you to work faster. Or at least put up pictures of all your goodies. Maybe before and afters? Just for me if not the blog.
    You sure are making some beauties. This is by far my fav.

    ReplyDelete